Norman Regional Hospital values community partnerships as an asset to both the community and the hospital. By working in partnership with a variety of service organizations, we are able to reach further into our community to touch more lives. Some of Norman Regional's Community Partnerships include:
- Providing annual health screenings to more than 11,000 Norman, Little Axe, Washington and Robin Hill Elementary students in partnership with 19 public and three private schools through the award-winning Healthy Youth Program.
- Preparing and packaging more than 200 regular and special diet meals each day for Meals On Wheels of Norman.
- Providing the support of grants and in-kind contributions to Health For Friends.
- Providing grants and in-kind donations for Full Circle Adult Day Center.
- Providing prepared and packaged food for Food and Shelter for Friends.
Partners in Education Adopt a School Programs
Wilson Elementary - Norman Public Schools
- Healthy Youth Hygiene supply bagging for more than 6,000 students each year.
- Opportunities to "shadow" hospital staff to learn more about possible careers.
- Other in-kind assistance
Winding Creek Elementary - Moore Public Schools