Norman Regional’s Outpatient Infusion Center offers special services to those who need intravenous therapy.
Specially Trained Staff
The staff at the Outpatient Infusion Center is trained in placing, maintaining and overseeing methods of intravenous medicine. The Center will provide a full spectrum of care to ambulatory, self-care patients who:
- May not require hospitalization
- May not be receiving home health care because of insurance constraints
- May prefer the ease and convenience of outpatient appointment
The Benefits of Using Norman Regional
- An experienced, compassionate staff of registered nurses with specialized training
- Patients relax in a comfortable setting with television, free wifi access and meals
- A private, separate room is available
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
For more information call 405.307.4001.
The Outpatient Infusion Center is located in Norman Regional Hospital, 901 N. Porter. Please enter through the North East Entry.
Patients are treated by appointment only. Physicians may admit patients from their offices, a hospital, a nursing home or an emergency room. To refer a patient to the Center please fax an order to 405.307.4004.
Services We Offer
- Infusion of blood and blood products
- Iron infusion
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- IV fluid administration
- Chemotherapy (Rituximab, Methotrexate)
- A peripherally inserted central catheter or PICC