Specializes in: Ob/Gyn
Education: University of Cincinnati
Amber Duncan, APRN, WHNP-BC, is a board certified women’s health nurse practitioner.
Amber worked as a registered nurse for six years prior to graduating from the University of Cincinnati as a nurse practitioner. She chose to become a nurse practitioner because of her time working in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit where she saw there was a need for prenatal counseling and teaching.
“I felt that I could make a difference in women and babies if I could take care of them all throughout pregnancy and even prior,” she said.
Amber cares for women of all ages. She said her patients can expect someone who is caring, compassionate and willing to listen.
“I want to care for each individual as if they were my family,” she said. “I want to form real relationships with my patients and spend as much time as it takes with them to meet their medical needs.”
Amber's special interests include:
- Women’s health & wellness/Menopause
- Female wellness & nutrition
- Birth control
- Adolescent gynecology
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos)
- Evaluation/treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain/endometriosis
- Comprehensive pregnancy care
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Postpartum care
In office procedures
- Nexplanon insertion and removal
- Intrauterine device placement and removal
Amber is a dog lover and has an Australian Shepherd named Harlee. She grew up playing volleyball and softball and loves sports. She played softball through college and still enjoys playing recreationally when she can. She also loves to travel.
She is accepting new patients. Call today to schedule your appointment.
Amber offers her services at multiple locations, including:
- Care for Women - Moore, 700 S. Telephone Rd., Suite 401 Moore, OK 73160
- Specialty Care Clinic, 2601 S.W. 119th St., Suite A Oklahoma City, OK 73170
Visit Care for Women.