Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Specializes in: Physical Therapy
Education: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Katie Ngo, PT, DPT, is a board certified doctor of physical therapy. She did all of her studies in Oklahoma and has continued to serve Oklahomans since graduation. When asked what a patient can expect from her as their provider, she replied by saying, "Patients can expect quality, personalized care from me. I treat using a one-on-one approach so we can adequately cater to the needs of my patients."
- Certified in dry needling
- Orthopedic physical therapy (ie: joint replacements, joint surgery, sports injury, low back pain, neck pain, amputations)
- Neuromuscular physical therapy (ie: post-stroke, post-TBI)
- Evaluations for bariatric surgery
- Occupational medicine work screenings
When she isn't working with her fellow NRHS healers, she enjoys trying new sports, rock climbing, discovering new restaurants and traveling.