Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Specializes in: Physical Therapy
Education: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Kimberly Cusher, PT, DPT, is a doctor of physical therapy. She chose to become a physical therapist because she always knew she wanted to work with people in some type of way and after having several rounds of physical therapy herself, she fell in love with the field.
“I appreciate the care and passion my physical therapist had to help me return to playing softball. I knew that I wanted to help others return to their passions,” Kimberly said.
- Parkinson's disease treatment
- Total joint replacement rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Generalized weakness and deconditioning rehabilitation
- Balance training rehabilitation
- Bariatric surgery consultations for exercise prescriptions
She also wants her patients to know that they can expect a provider who cares about them as a person. It is her goal to address all of her patients questions and concerns to assist in their recovery so they can return to their activities.
In her spare time, Kimberly loves to cheer on the OKC Thunder basketball team! She also enjoys kickboxing, traveling and exploring local breweries.