Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Specializes in: Speech Pathology
Julia Jones, MSCCC-SLP, has more than 39 years of experience in speech pathology. She is board recognized and specializes in swallowing evaluation and treatment, aphasia, motor speech disorders and voice disorders. Julia wants her patients to know that she will always do her best to find a solution to the problem they're experiencing.
- Registered MBSImP clinician
- Speak Out! trained clinician
- Clinical dysphagia evaluations
- Modified barium swallow studies
- Adult neurological communication disorders
- Dysphagia evaluation/therapy
Julia is also certified in Ampcare's effective swallowing protocol, is VitalStim certified, and has won ACE Awards from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association in 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2017.
When she isn't working at the Physical Performance Center, she enjoys spending time with her husband, their two sons and their granddaughter who is the light of their lives.