EMSSTAT HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com or fill out the following form.
EMSSTAT is a department of Norman Regional Health System Emergency Services dedicated to professionalism, high quality patient care, patient outcomes, and community service. We provide Paramedic Level care to the communities of Norman, Moore and surrounding areas. We hire Paramedics for full–time and PRN positions. We hire Advanced EMTs and EMTs for PRN Emergency Vehicle Operator positions. We offer a competitive salary, career advancement, benefits and retirement for our full time staff, in-house education, and flexible schedules.
Benefits of Working at EMSSTAT:
- Competitive salaries:
- Full-Time paramedics annual salary ranges from $43,097 to $71,818 depending on experience
- PRN Paramedics hourly rate rages from $15.15 to $25.24
- Paid time off at 1.6 times
- 24-hour shifts and liberal scheduling
- Paid training including unique training opportunities including SWAT, HAZ-MAT, Critical Care and Disaster and Emergency Preparedness
- A thorough field training process that produces top-notch paramedics
- Special events coverage including standbys for University of Oklahoma athletics including football home games
- Physician Medical Director
- Stations located throughout Norman for a comfortable home-base
- Being owned and operated by a Health System allows EMSSTAT to offer many benefits including:
- 457/401(a) retirement plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance including employer-provided option
Living in Oklahoma
Norman is a city south of downtown Oklahoma City. It is the third-largest city in Oklahoma. In 2008, CNN's Money Magazine ranked Norman as the sixth best small city within the United States in which to live.
Schools and Higher Education
Norman is home to the University of Oklahoma, the largest university in the state. The Norman Public Schools is one of the top-performing districts in Oklahoma with a high number of National Merit Semifinalists and Finalists, U.S. Blue Ribbon Schools, Oklahoma Reward Schools and National Board Certified teachers. Both U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek magazine have named the districts' high schools among the top 5 percent nationally.
Learn more about this exciting city by visiting www.visitnorman.com
Moore is Norman's neighbor to the north and part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Moore's population was 55,081 at the 2010 census making it the seventh largest city in Oklahoma. It is home to numerous businesses and is a retail and dining destination for many families.
The Moore School District has been providing high quality education to students in the metropolitan area of Moore and south Oklahoma City for more than 100 years. The principles that guide this district include high student achievement, outstanding instruction, and strong community involvement.
Learn more by visiting www.cityofmoore.com
While EMSSTAT serves the cities of Norman and Moore, easy interstate access allows our employees an easy commute from areas across Oklahoma. Our team calls many cities and communities home, from large cities such as Oklahoma City to smaller, rural communities. Oklahoma offers a low-cost of living and was ranked the fifth lowest state in cost of living in 2014, according to the Council for Community and Economic Research.
Learn more by visiting www.okstatechamber.com