Back to Newsroom
Get Stroke Smart
Get smart about stroke at Norman Regional’s stroke awareness event. Participants will learn about this disease from physicians, healthcare experts and hear stories from stroke survivors.
Community members will also be screened for risk of experiencing a stroke. The Stroke Smart seminar will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 24 at Norman Regional Hospital’s Education Center. Activities include:
- Physician panel on the types of stroke, risk factors, warning signs, tests, treatments, and recovery
- Stroke survivor and healthcare professional panel
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Free stroke assessments
- Health information on tobacco cessation, nutrition and more!
Seating is limited! Please call (405) 440-8802 to RSVP!
Norman Regional is offering everyone who signs up for the Stroke Smart event a free lipid profile blood test at Norman Regional affiliated laboratory locations during normal business hours. Results will be provided at the Stroke Smart event. Blood test must be done before May 20 to recieve results at this event.
Norman Regional Lab Locations
- Doctor’s Park Building –500 E. Robinson St., Suite 1600, Norman
- Findlay Medical Center – 809 N. Findlay, Suite 101, Norman
- Robinson Medical Center – 701 E. Robinson, Suite 103, Norman
- Outpatient Diagnostic Services – 901 N. Porter, Norman
- HealthPlex Professional Building –- 3400 W. Tecumseh, Norman
- HealthPlex Hospital Outpatient Services –3300 HealthPlex Parkway, Norman
- Hillcrest Medical Office –2149 SW 59th, Suite 103, Oklahoma City
- Moore Medical Center Lab –700 S. Telephone Rd., Moore
Back to Newsroom