What is Norman Regional Virtual Care?
Norman Regional Virtual Care is a faster, easier way to see a doctor. You can have video visits anytime on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It's easy to use, private, and secure. It’s free to enroll and the cost per visit is $45. Norman Regional employees can take advantage of special employee-only pricing of $35 per visit.
Norman Regional Virtual Care offers:
- Your choice of trusted, U.S. board-certified doctors and therapists
- Peace of mind with a doctor “on call” 24/7 to provide quality care
- Consultation, diagnosis, and prescriptions (when appropriate)
Norman Regional Virtual Care can be used any time, day or night. It’s perfect when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy to see someone in person.
How do I sign-up?
- Download our iOS or Android mobile app OR visit our www.normanregionalvirtualcare.com
- Fill in the contact information form
- Set up your username and password
What can doctors treat on Norman Regional Virtual Care?
On Norman Regional Virtual Care, you can meet with a doctor to receive treatment for:
- Abdominal pain
- Pink eye
- Ear infection
What is Norman Regional Virtual Care not for?
Norman Regional Virtual Care is not for people suffering from serious or life threatening conditions, such as:
- Chest pain
- Neurological symptoms, suggesting a stroke
- Difficulty breathing
- Dizziness or loss of consciousness
- Sudden bleeding
- Choking or gagging
- Severe Hypertension or Hemorrhoids
- Head injury
- Possible broken bones
- Patients who want to hurt themselves (suicidality)
- Schizophrenia or hallucinations
If you have any of the above symptoms or any other serious medical concerns please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency department.
What is the cost?
Doctor visits on Norman Regional Virtual Care are just $45. Norman Regional employees can take advantage of special employee-only pricing of $35 per visit.
When would I use Norman Regional Virtual Care?
- I should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule
- My doctor’s office is closed
- I feel too sick to drive
- I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me
- It's difficult for me to get a doctor's appointment
Can I use Norman Regional Virtual Care when I’m traveling?
Norman Regional Virtual Care only works in the state of Oklahoma.
Who are the doctors?
Clinical services on Norman Regional Virtual Care are provided by Online Care Group – the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to telehealth. Doctors on Norman Regional Virtual Care:
- Have an average of 15-years of experience in primary and urgent care
- Are U.S. Board Certified, licensed, and credentialed
- Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience
- Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the doctor that meets your needs
How do I add my spouse?
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
How do I add a child to my account?
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add then add your child or dependent to your account.
What should I do if I have a child over 18 who is still on my health insurance?
They should enroll as an adult and create their own separate account.
Questions & Assistance
If you have any other questions, please call or email our support team at 1-866-795-8200 or email@example.com