From your first trimester to their last semester, we’re here to take care of you and your kids.
We know the littlest patients need the biggest expertise and with experienced obstetricians, an obstetrical emergency department, a supportive labor and delivery department, Level III NICU, pediatric hospitalists, local pediatricians and more, we offer you and your kids the best care possible while allowing you to be close to home.
Find out more:
- Our online classes: We can help prepare you for what’s to come.
- Medical Resources for Parents
- What the Norman Regional HealthPlex has to offer for Labor & Delivery
- Thinking about having a baby? Here are some things to consider.
- What to pack in your hospital bag for labor & delivery
- Benefits of skin-to-skin with your newborn
- Resources for grieving parents