The Oklahoma Breast Center has three convenient locations including Norman Regional Moore Breast Imaging Services and The Oklahoma Breast Center Breast Imaging Services and Norman Regional Nine Breast Imaging Services. Services offered at The Oklahoma Breast Center at Norman Regional Moore include the latest in three-dimensional screening mammography and DEXA bone density screenings.
What Makes Our Breast Care Center Unique:
The Oklahoma Breast Center Patient education resources:
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved
- A nurse navigator to help guide patients through their journey with breast cancer
- Surgical area and private rooms exclusively designated for a woman’s comfort
We place the latest technology in the hands of our experienced and skilled physicians, mammographers, ultrasound technicians and registered nurses. To schedule an appointment call 405-307-2290.
The Oklahoma Breast Center
The Oklahoma Breast Center at Norman Regional encompasses everything from our Breast Imaging Services locations to state-of-the-art surgery at the Breast Surgery Clinic led by renowned surgical oncologist Dr. Denise Rable. You’ll find technically advanced, digital mammography equipment along with a compassionate staff that includes your very own Nurse Navigator to help you through the process should you have any questions or need further support.
Compassion in Your Corner
The Oklahoma Breast Center offers a Nurse Navigator to help patients. The Nurse Navigators are registered nurses who helps patients understand diagnostic procedures and treatments available through The Oklahoma Breast Center. The Nurse Navigator’s other responsibilities include:
- Helping the uninsured receive financial assistance from state organizations
- Managing referrals to medical and radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons and therapists
- Sending timely information to patients in a monthly breast cancer newsletter
- Leading a support group for those facing breast cancer or a breast cancer diagnosis
- As a counselor, patient educator and advocate and knowledgeable clinician, the Nurse Navigator helps patients obtain the resources needed for breast cancer treatment.
For more information about the Nurse Navigator, call 405-307-2620.
Additional diagnostic studies are offered at the comprehensive Oklahoma Breast Center in Norman, just a few miles south. Please call 405-307-2290 to schedule your mammograph appointment at any location.