When a Heart Attack Happens, Minutes Matter.
At Norman Regional Hospital, we make sure you get the most effective treatment as soon as possible. We also provide preventive heart care such as heart scans — research shows that 85 percent of sudden heart attacks could be prevented through early diagnosis and treatment.
The Chest Pain Center at the HealthPlex Heart Hospital is the first in the Oklahoma City metro area to be nationally accredited by the American College of Cardiology. Our services include state-of-the-art catheterization labs, available 24/7.
Next to the HealthPlex is the Heart Plaza and the clinic offices of Norman Heart and Vascular Associates, whose Women’s Heart Program features an all-female team.
HealthPlex Heart Hospital Services
Please pardon our construction at the Norman Regional HealthPlex. Our entrances and parking lots have changed. Click here to learn more.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Valve repair and replacement
- Diagnostic and interventional heart catheterizations
- Pacemakers and implantable cardiac defibrillators
- Structural heart defect closures
- Arteriovenous (AV) fistula embolization
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Peripheral diagnostics and interventions
- Aorta femoral runoffs
- Carotid stenting
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm repair
- Femoral popliteal (Fem-Pop) bypass
- Difficult revascularization cases
- Abdominal aneurysm repair with endograft and renal and mesenteric imaging and interventions
- Cardiac calcium scoring
- Basic treadmill and thallium stress testing
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
- Transthoracic echocardiogram
- Stress echocardiogram
- 3-D CT imaging
Heart Plaza at Norman Heart and Vascular Services
- Cardiology and cardiovascular surgery physician offices
- Outpatient diagnostic services such as ultrasound, nuclear medicine scans and stress EKGs
- Anticoagulation clinic
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation workout area
- The Oklahoma Wound Center
- Venous mapping