All information contained on the Norman Regional Health System website is copyright protected with all rights reserved.
Any information appearing on this website is generalized and not specific to any individual health condition, diagnosis, or treatment, so it should not in any way be construed as medical advice that can be relied on for care and treatment. Consultation with a qualified healthcare provider is recommended for individual healthcare and treatment.
Norman Regional Health System is committed to reducing health care errors in our organization. If you have concerns about patient care or safety anywhere within the Norman Regional Health System (NRHS) you are encouraged to call us to share your concerns by contacting ANY of the following resources:
- Patient Liaison at 405-307-1060 (Email)
- Patient Safety Hotline at 405-307-7899
- Privacy Officer at 405-307-1405 (concerns about patient privacy issues)
- Compliance Hotline at 1-877-267-1929 (concerns about ethical/legal issues)
- Medical Intervention Team - dial "88" on hospital phone (concerns regarding acute changes in patient's medical condition)
If the concerns in question cannot be resolved at this level, you are encouraged to contact the Joint Commission, a nonprofit organization that reviews more than 15,000 healthcare organizations. To contact the Joint Commission:
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Blvd.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Email: email@example.com for any patient safety event or concern.
The Joint Commission will acknowledge requests in writing or by telephone and will inform the organization of the request for any interview. The organization will, in turn, notify the interviewee of the date, time, and place of the meeting. If you have questions about how to file your complaint, you may contact the Joint Commission between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays: 800-994-6610.
For more information about The Joint Commission, go to http://www.jointcommission.org.
Norman Regional Health System will take no disciplinary action because an employee reports safety or quality of care concerns to The Joint Commission.
Accredited NRHS sites include:
- Norman Regional Healthplex
- Norman Regional Moore
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Oklahoma Sleep Associates (Norman & Yukon)
- Norman Regional Oklahoma Wound Center
- Norman Regional PET/CT
- Norman Regional Home Medical Equipment
- Norman Regional Inspirations (Norman Regional Health System)