Make yourself at home.
Support from family and friends is just as vital to our patients as the expert medical care we provide. Here, you can find visitor information—including information for visiting clergy—connect with our chaplains, browse our gift shop and more.
Hospital Destination Guides
These quick reference guides will show you the main entrances and what areas of the hospital are located in each section.
- Norman Regional Hospital Destination Guide (PDF)
- Norman Regional Moore Destination Guide (PDF)
- HealthPlex Hospital Destination Guide (PDF)
Visitors are welcome! Norman Regional Health System is no longer limiting visitors within its facilities.
- Visitation is back open so visitors can come and go as they please.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask the entire time they’re within Norman Regional facilities, per current CDC guidelines.
- Visitors are not allowed in the room of COVID-positive patients (some exceptions will be made).
Thank you for following these guidelines and for helping us keep our patients, our healers, and our visitors safe.
As lengthy stays can be tiring for a patient, we ask that visits be kept short. You may wish to let the patient know when you will be visiting and for how long so that the patient may prepare for your visit. You may call a patient directly by dialing 307 and the room number.
- For those bringing gifts into the hospital, Norman Regional does not allow any latex products in patient care areas, such as latex balloons. Visitors should make sure all gift balloons are made of non-latex material such as Mylar.
- Anyone who is sick or is not feeling well should postpone the visit until another time.
- Nurses may ask visitors to leave the room when personal care is being given, a procedure is being performed, when a physician is conducting an examination or if the patient needs rest.
- Additional guidelines may apply to certain areas of the hospital, and will be made available to guests at the specific department.
- Parents of pediatric patients are encouraged to aid their child's recovery and may stay with their child at all times. Rollaway beds and meal passes are provided at no additional charge.