Make yourself at home.
Support from family and friends is just as vital to our patients as the expert medical care we provide. Here, you can find visitor information—including information for visiting clergy—connect with our chaplains, browse our gift shop and more.
Hospital Destination Guides
These quick reference guides will show you the main entrances and what areas of the hospital are located in each section.
- Norman Regional Hospital Destination Guide (PDF)
- Norman Regional Moore Destination Guide (PDF)
- HealthPlex Hospital Destination Guide (PDF)
Starting Monday, Nov. 9, 2020 visitors are NOT allowed for adult patient.
- Pediatrics, obstetrics, and the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). In these areas two patient representatives are allowed for the duration of the stay. Patient representatives are only allowed inside the building one at a time.
- The Emergency Department. Patient representatives will only be allowed for minors and medical need.
- Patients with disabilities who require care from a representative.
- Patients receiving end-of-life care.
Patient Representatives with a temperature at or above 100.5 F or who answer yes to a CDC screening question will not be allowed to enter. All limited, patient representatives will:
- Bring and wear a mask or facial covering
- Practice proper hand hygiene
- Follow social distancing guidelines especially in our waiting rooms and lobbies. Norman Regional will maintain compliance with CDC social distancing guidelines. This may limit the number of people in waiting areas
- Not visit patients or our facilities if exhibiting signs of a fever or symptoms of other illness.
As lengthy stays can be tiring for a patient, we ask that visits be kept short. You may wish to let the patient know when you will be visiting and for how long so that the patient may prepare for your visit. You may call a patient directly by dialing 307 and the room number.
- For those bringing gifts into the hospital, Norman Regional does not allow any latex products in patient care areas, such as latex balloons. Visitors should make sure all gift balloons are made of non-latex material such as Mylar.
- Anyone who is sick, with a cold or the flu, or is not feeling well should postpone the visit until another time.
- Nurses may ask visitors to leave the room when personal care is being given, a procedure is being performed, when a physician is conducting an examination or if the patient needs rest.
- Additional guidelines may apply to certain areas of the hospital, and will be made available to guests at the specific department.
- Parents of pediatric patients are encouraged to aid their child's recovery and may stay with their child at all times. Rollaway beds and meal passes are provided at no additional charge.
After Hours Visits
- Norman Regional Hospital: After general visiting hours, enter through the Emergency Department. All guests are required to sign in. Security will be monitoring the lobby and is available to assist visitors.
- HealthPlex Hospital: Between the hours of 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. please enter through the Chest Pain Center/Emergency Room entrance on the east side of the hospital.
For non-scheduled after-hours visits, please contact Security at 405-307-1482.