We’ve gathered everything you need to prepare for your visit. Minimize your wait time by pre-registering; find out about parking, dining and room amenities in our patient guides; and avoid billing stress by requesting an estimate or verifying your insurance.
Learn more about your care, accommodations, dining, visitors and more by downloading one of our patient guides.
- General Guide - Norman Regional Hospital, 901 N. Porter Ave
- General Guide - Norman Regional HealthPlex, 3300 HealthPlex Parkway
- Brochure - Norman Regional Moore, 700 S. Telephone Rd.
Find Your Way Around
Accessibility and Special Accommodations
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas.
- Full range of assistive and communication aides for persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind or with other sensory disabilities at no charge.
- Qualified interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing or with limited English proficiency at no charge.
If you need special accommodations as a patient, please contact the Case Management department at 405-307-4337.