Important Information Related to COVID-19
Norman Regional Health System has revised guidelines to indicate when the system will implement universal masking based on a percentage of COVID-19 positive inpatients. Unless a set threshold is met, no universal masking will be required. As of March 1, 2023, universal masking is not required at a Norman Regional property.
Each Monday, Norman Regional health officials will evaluate the average number of COVID positive patients for the previous week to determine if masking is required. If masks are required, signage will be updated throughout the health system on Tuesday.
Following CDC recommendations, this means that universal masking in a healthcare facility is required while these counties remain at high community transmission level.
Healers, patients and visitors still need to wear a mask in the following situations:
- If you have had a known exposure to COVID in the past 14 days
- You are experiencing COVID or flu-like symptoms
The CDC updates community transmission levels every Thursday and levels can change on a week-by-week basis. Please note that if transmission level rises back to HIGH, universal masking will be reinstituted.
We know the Coronavirus pandemic has affected our patients’ income and left many in our community without insurance coverage. If you are concerned about insurance coverage or out-of-pocket expenses related to your scheduled visit, please contact our Patient Access Advisor team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 405-307-2730. We want to assist you in understanding your options. Please note this phone number and email is staffed by people who are knowledgeable in financial matters, but they cannot provide medical advice. Norman Regional understands that financial and medical hardships often lead to emotional and mental stress.
If you are having a medical emergency or thinking about harming yourself or others, please call 911 immediately.
Mental Wellbeing Resources
- Norman Regional Behavioral Health Referral Phone Line: 405-307-5555 (This number is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.)
- Assistance for Oklahomans: Dial 211
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 anywhere in the United States
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233 or text LOVEIS to 866.331.9474
Please visit this Norman Regional webpage for more information about our response to COVID-19.
Important Information for Visitors
Please pardon our construction at the Norman Regional HealthPlex. Click here to learn more.
Visitors are welcome! Norman Regional Health System is no longer limiting visitors within its facilities.
- Visitation is back open so visitors can come and go as they please.
- Visitors may be asked to wear a mask the entire time they’re within Norman Regional facilities, per current CDC guidelines.
- Visitors are not allowed in the room of COVID-positive patients (some exceptions will be made).
Thank you for following these guidelines and for helping us keep our patients, our healers, and our visitors safe.
We’ve gathered everything you need to prepare for your visit. Minimize your wait time by pre-registering; find out about parking, dining and room amenities in our patient guides; and avoid billing stress by requesting an estimate or verifying your insurance.
Learn more about your care, accommodations, dining, visitors and more by downloading one of our patient guides.
- General Guide - Norman Regional Hospital, 901 N. Porter Ave
- General Guide - Norman Regional HealthPlex, 3300 HealthPlex Parkway
- Brochure - Norman Regional Moore, 700 S. Telephone Rd.
- Brochure - Norman Regional Nine, 2000 Ann Branden Blvd.
Find Your Way Around
Accessibility and Special Accommodations
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas.
- Full range of assistive and communication aides for persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind or with other sensory disabilities at no charge.
- Qualified interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing or with limited English proficiency at no charge.
If you need special accommodations as a patient, please contact the Case Management department at 405-307-4337.
Aerial Video Views of Each Campus
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Norman Regional HealthPlex
- Norman Regional Moore
- Norman Regional Nine