Welcome to Norman Regional’s Provider Portal. Here you can find the latest news and events about the Health System in one, convenient location. Please use the navigation menu to the right to explore this site.
Each week Norman Regional President and CEO Richie Splitt sends out an email update to all employees, called the Norman Regional Now. In it, you can find useful information about NRHS, updates on system-wide initiatives, positive recognition of our team and much more.
No documents available in this category at this time.
Norman Regional is excited to embark on its Inspire Health Plan that will transform health and wellness services for our community. For the latest information on this project please visit its website www.InspireHealthOK.com.
To read the Inspire Health Newsletter, written by John Manfredo, Chief Operating Officer, please click on the month of each newsletter.
Big changes are happening at the HealthPlex campus. Parking lots and entrances will close and open starting at 5 a.m. Monday, June 21. Continue reading below for more details.
On Monday, June 21, 2021, the HealthPlex, located off Interstate 35 and Tecumseh Road, will open a new, temporary emergency entrance and new parking lots to prepare for the expansion of the hospital.
For an aerial view follow this link: https://vimeo.com/okcdpv/review/563877541/c782772ceb
- Physicians should park in the yellow-highlighted Parking Lot. This lot has a gate. Please remember to bring your NRHS badge to be able to enter the lot. If you forget your badge, please call Security at 405.307.1482 immediately for remote entry to the lot.
- The eastern main and Emergency Department entrances, as well as the main parking lot, will be closed during construction.
- All non-emergency patients and visitors should use the Women’s and Children’s Pavilion Entrance on the west side of the hospital.
- All non-emergency patients and visitors should park in the newly created parking lot west of the Women’s and Children’s Entrance.
- All emergency, OBED and unscheduled labor and delivery patients should use the newly created Emergency/OBED Entrance.
- All emergency, OBED and unscheduled labor and deliver patients should park in the Emergency Parking Lot. Patients can be dropped off directly at the ER Entrance.
- Complimentary valet parking is available for patients and visitors.
For questions or concerns about these changes, please email InspireHealth@nrh-ok.com.
To prevent damage to your vehicle when you enter Provider Parking Lot D at the HealthPlex, please follow these instructions:
Do not attempt to drive into Provider Parking Lot D without first using your NRHS ID for access. The gate will not sense a second vehicle and, therefore, will not remain in the open position. Parking Lot D is designed to allow only one vehicle to enter/exit with each cycle. A vehicle attempting to "piggy back" through the gate without using their badge to access will cause the gate to close on the unauthorized car; which could result in damages to both the vehicle and the gate system.
Provider Parking Lot D was designed to provide convenient parking and easy access to NRHS providers with ID badges. Parking Lot D also includes a number of safety features such as lighting, security cameras, and stairs and a ramp. The entry and exit gates are designed to control access into and out of the lot. For your personal safety, the gates are specifically designed for single vehicle function, which prevents “piggy backing.”
Remember, one vehicle in and one vehicle out at a time with badge access.
A new therapy is keeping patients with COVID-19 out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. Norman Regional Health System is administering Monoclonal Antibody Therapy in an Outpatient COVID Infusion Center to high risk patients 18 years of age and older. Read the complete story here.
Norman Regional’s neurosurgery team is now offering minimally invasive robotic surgery. One man is no longer living with constant back pain due to the help of a robot and local neurosurgeon, Stephen Eichert, DO. Robert Burnett, 54, began seeing Dr. Eichert at Norman Regional Health System’s Neurosurgery Associates after years of dealing with back pain. Read the complete story here.
Join us in welcoming Norman Regional’s newest providers. You can click each name to learn more about the provider including office location. Joining our team is:
- Kayla Barnard, MD, Breast Surgeon
- William Hinojosa, DO, Surgery
- Sunil Mathew, MD, Cardiology
- Jeremiah Maupin, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Annette Ntsama, MD, Hospitalist
- Vincent Petros, DO, Gasteroenterology
- Abhishek Polavarapu, MD, Gasteroenterology
- Aaron Smathers, MD, Sports Medicine
- Krishna Vedala, MD, Internal Medicine
Norman Regional produces a quarterly newsletter called The Pulse. In it, you can read about our employees of the month, recent employee promotions, latest news, success stories and more. Click the links below to reach each issue.