Nocturnist - Hospitalist
Specializes in: Nocturnist, Hospitalists
Medical School: Richmond University Medical Center
Annette Ntsama, MD, is a nocturnist who helps patients staying overnight in our hospitals. She received her doctorate of medicine from Richmond University Medical Center.
As a nocturnist, Dr. Ntsama will:
- Deliver compassionate and quality care to a diverse patient population.
- Appropriately diagnose and treat a variety of diseases – both acute and chronic.
- Ordered and execute diagnostic tests and analyze diagnostic images to further investigate patients’ conditions.
- Administer and prescribe appropriate course of treatment.
- Advise and educate patients regarding diet, hygiene and effective disease prevention methods.
Dr. Ntsama said patients can expect complete transparency and open communication, in which there is a collaborative dialogue between herself and her patients.
“Patients’ opinions are valuable to treatment and care,” Dr. Ntsama said. “I will make sure to educate my patients, giving them all the important information to make the best medical decision.”
Aside from medicine, Dr. Ntsama said she enjoys exercising, drawing and traveling.