- The Health Club will be closing at 8 p.m. on March 18, 2020, per the proclamation of City of Norman Mayor Breea Clark.
- Members of the Health Club, you will not be charged for membership fees until The Health Club is able to reopen.
- The two weeks (15 days) that has already been drafted/billed for March membership dues will either be reimbursed or prorated forward upon the reopening of the facility.
- The Health Club will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to reopening.
- There will be NO charge, or need, for freezing memberships, as dues will not be collected until the facility is reopened.
- Further information and updates will be posted on The Health Club’s official social media accounts and delivered via email to the membership list.
Visit The Health Club's Website
For all the information you need regarding The Health Club please visit thehealthclubnorman.com.