The Breast Care Center has two convenient locations including the Moore Breast Care Center and the Norman Breast Care Center. Services offered at the Breast Care Center in Norman Regional Moore include the latest in three-dimensional screening mammography and DEXA bone density screenings.
What Makes Our Breast Care Center Unique:
Norman Regional Breast Care Center Patient education resources
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved
- A nurse navigator to help guide patients through their journey with breast cancer
- Surgical area and private rooms exclusively designated for a woman’s comfort
We place the latest technology in the hands of our experienced and skilled physicians, mammographers, ultrasound technicians and registered nurses. To schedule an appointment call 405-307-2290.
Compassion in Your Corner
Our Breast Care Center offers a Nurse Navigator to help patients. The Nurse Navigators are registered nurses who helps patients understand diagnostic procedures and treatments available through the Breast Care Center. The Nurse Navigator’s other responsibilities include:
- Helping the uninsured receive financial assistance from state organizations
- Managing referrals to medical and radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons and therapists
- Sending timely information to patients in a monthly breast cancer newsletter
- Leading a support group for those facing breast cancer or a breast cancer diagnosis
- As a counselor, patient educator and advocate and knowledgeable clinician, the Nurse Navigator helps patients obtain the resources needed for breast cancer treatment.
For more information about the Nurse Navigator, call 405-307-2620.
Additional diagnostic studies are offered at the comprehensive Breast Care Center in Norman, just a few miles south. Please call 405-307-2290 to schedule your appointment at either location.