Monday, October 5, 2015
- Physician panel on the types of stroke, risk factors, treatments, and recovery
- Free blood pressure screenings and stroke assessments
- Health information on tobacco cessation, nutrition and more!
Registration begins at 8:30. The health fair will continue until 9:45. At that time, the panel of professionals will discuss all different aspects of Strokes. The panel will present information about the care and treatments a stroke patient receives from the time of calling 9-1-1, in the emergency room, during a hospital stay as well as rehabilitation therapy.
Norman Regional is offering everyone who signs up for the Get Stroke Smart event a free lipid profile blood test. The blood test must be completed by Wednesday, October 14th in order for the lab to send us your results in time for the event. Simply take this ad into any Norman Regional affiliated laboratory location during its normal business hours. You must fast for 12-14 hours prior to this test. Results will be provided at the Get Stroke Smart event.
Norman Regional Lab Locations:
- Doctor's Park Building – 500 E. Robinson St., Suite 1600, Norman
- Findlay Medical Center – 809 N. Findlay, Suite 101, Norman
- Outpatient Diagnostic Services – 901 N. Porter, Norman
- HealthPlex Professional Building – 3400 W. Tecumseh, Norman
- HealthPlex Hospital Outpatient Services – 3300 HealthPlex Parkway, Norman
- Norman Regional Moore Temporary Services – 700 S. Telephone Rd., Moore