Patient & Family Advisory Council
We are looking for people in the community who would share their hospital experiences and provide feedback about the care received. We believe it is essential to incorporate the voice of the patient and family when working on care improvement initiatives.
We are excited to announce the formation of a 10 community-member Patient and Family Advisory Council. The purpose of the council is to:
- Improve the flow of communication between patients, families, and our health care team
- Assure the best possible medical and emotional outcome for the patient and their family members
- Better meet the needs and priorities of our patients and their families
- Help guide our priorities and planning for the future
- Further enhance our relationship between Norman Regional Health System and our community
- Recent experience at either Norman Regional Hospital or Norman Regional HealthPlex
- Desire to work with a team to enhance the patient and family experience during the hospital stay
- Share experiences in an honest and constructive format
- Attend and prepare for monthly meetings with our Health System leadership and clinicians
- Ability to make decisions by consensus and support council decisions
We are committed to involving our patients and families in providing the best health care possible. I thank you for your consideration in helping us to realize our vision to be the leader in health and wellness care in our regional community.
Richie Splitt, FACHE
President & CEO