The Information and the Care You Need
From hospital services to independent practitioners, from insurance to private/cash pay, we encourage you ask for a price estimate for any of our services.
Estimates for Hospital Services
Contact our Patient Access Advisors at 405-307-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Actual charges on your final hospital bill may vary from the estimate, based on your medical condition, unknown circumstances or complications, final diagnosis and recommended treatment.
- If you have insurance, you should also contact your health benefits administrator for the most accurate information on your benefit plan structure, deductibles, co-payments, coinsurance or any other factors that might affect personal financial liability.
- Hospital estimates cover hospital charges only and do not include professional fees such as those provided by a physician, surgeon, radiologist, pathologist, anesthesiologist, nurse practitioner or other independent practitioner.
- You can utilize our estimator tool to generate an estimate for hospital services. This would be done using a CPT (procedure code) or a key word search for the procedure description.
- Contact our Patient Access Advisors at 405-307-2730 or email@example.com if you need assistance with generating an estimate.
Estimates for Independent Practitioners
Many of the medical professionals at Norman Regional Health System are independent practitioners and bill their services separately from the hospital. If you will require any of the following services, you should contact them for additional estimates.
- Anesthesia – Sooner Anesthesia Billing: 405-701-3418
- Radiology – Norman Regional Radiology Associates: 1-800-841-4236
- Laboratory/Pathology – Pathology Consultation Services: 877-788-7818
Estimates for Cash Pay
Norman Regional has created a cash-pay pricing program on our most frequently ordered tests and procedures to make healthcare more affordable and provide you with more options. We’re able to offer this cash price due to the absence of the risk for nonpayment for services and the lack of expense in processing claims.
- Who is eligible? Any patient can take advantage of cash-pay pricing regardless of your insurance coverage. By selecting the cash-pay option, you understand and agree that Norman Regional will not file an insurance claim for the test or procedure, and you must pay in full at the time of scheduling.
- What services are eligible? Our cash-pay prices include our most common tests and procedures in laboratory and outpatient rehabilitation. You will need a valid order from a physician before scheduling any services.
Understanding Healthcare Prices
Norman Regional Health System is committed to transparency in regards to charging; we provide a comprehensive list of charges for each inpatient and outpatient service provided at our hospital, as is required by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The list is incorporates charges from our charge master (A Chargemaster is a list of charges for each inpatient and outpatient service item provided by a hospital) and the average rate of reimbursement for those charges for our contracted insurances. Hospital charges are the same for all patients, but a patient’s responsibility and what is paid towards those billed charges may vary depending on the contract negotiated rate and patient’s benefits with individual health insurers. This published list is available here for anyone to review (excel file for download).
To gain a greater understanding of healthcare prices, please check out the Understanding Healthcare Prices: A Consumer Guide (PDF).
If you have additional questions please contact our patient access advisors at 405-307-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting the medical attention you need when you need it doesn’t have to cost you more. Norman Regional Health System and MDsave are working together to save you up to 60 percent on your medical bills by paying a cash price up front. These savings allow those without insurance or with high-deductible health plans to save money and get more of the medical care they need.
Norman Regional and MDsave offer discounted prices on multiple services, including:
- Imaging and Radiology
- Lab Work and Drug Testing
- Sleep Medicine
- Therapy (Physical, Occupational, Speech)
Click here to find out more and immediately begin comparing prices.