Train at One of Oklahoma’s Best and Busiest Emergency Rooms
Norman Regional Health System is a multicampus system that serves healthcare needs throughout Norman, Moore and nearby areas in Oklahoma. In the average year, more than 100,000 patients receive treatment at our Emergency Departments.
- Open to 24 residents
- A four-year program where residents are employees of Norman Regional Health System
- Didactics once weekly, including lectures by Emergency Department faculty and residents, as well as oral board preparation
- Resident will read from Rosen’s and Tintinalli’s
- Journal club hosted monthly
- Residents will participate in an annual in-service examination
Norman Regional Health System:
- ICU (two months)
- House officer
- ED administration
- Pediatric ICU
- Pediatric ER (two months)
In Norman, Oklahoma – home to the University of Oklahoma and the state’s third largest city:
- Norman Regional Hospital (337 beds)
- Norman Regional HealthPlex (136 beds) *A certified Chest Pain Center
In Moore, Oklahoma:
- Norman Regional Moore, a $32 million facility that opened in 2016 after the original hospital was destroyed in the 2013 EF-5 tornado.
We will produce innovative emergency medicine physicians of the highest caliber to meet the healthcare needs of the communities we serve.
We will partner with our attending physicians to become a nationally renowned Emergency Medicine Residency, emphasizing integrity, diversity, a progressive learning environment and lifelong learning skills.
Patrick Cody, DO, MPH, FACOEP
For more information, please contact:
Rebekah Davenport, Medical Staff Services Specialist