Are you at risk for venous disease?
Take our self-assessment to determine if you are at risk. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may be at risk for venous disease.
- Do you have a family history of vein disease?
- Do you take over-the-counter pain medication for leg pain?
- Have you had more than two full-term pregnancies?
- Do you have varicose veins (enlarged, bulging veins)?
- Do you have spider veins (small blood vessels that are blue or red in color)?
- Do you have slow healing sores on your legs?
- Do you have skin changes/discoloration on your legs?
- Do you have discomfort/heaviness/fatigue/pain in your legs?
- Do you have swelling in your legs/ankles/feet?
- Do you have a history of blood clots in the legs?