Are you at risk for venous disease?
Take our venous disease assessment to determine if you are at risk. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may be at risk for venous disease.
- Do you have a family history of vein disease?
- Do you take over-the-counter pain medication for leg pain?
- Have you had more than two full-term pregnancies?
- Do you have varicose veins (enlarged, bulging veins)?
- Do you have spider veins (small blood vessels that are blue or red in color)?
- Do you have slow healing sores on your legs?
- Do you have skin changes/discoloration on your legs?
- Do you have discomfort/heaviness/fatigue/pain in your legs?
- Do you have swelling in your legs/ankles/feet?
- Do you have a history of blood clots in the legs?