Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement Program
At Norman Regional Health System’s Orthopedic and Spine Center we provide a comprehensive program through our state of the art technology and a variety of services. Our highly credentialed physicians and medical professionals are dedicated to fulfilling your needs, from pre-operative education to post-operative rehabilitation and recovery.
Do you need joint replacement surgery?
Take the quiz below:
- Does your affected joint hurt one or more days per week?
- Does the pain interfere with your ability to sleep?
- Is it painful for you when you perform everyday activities?
- Are pain medications no longer working or causing too many side effects?
- Is joint pain limiting your participation in activities that you love?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may be ready to learn more about joint replacement surgery. Talk to your doctor and get back to doing the things you love. To find an orthopedic surgeon in your area, please click here.
We are dedicated to Repair, Restore and Return
Repair – Our highly qualified team of orthopedic surgeons utilize progressive joint replacement techniques, depending on individual needs, to repair hip and knee joints.
Restore – Our highly skilled nursing and therapy staff, in conjunction with ancillary staff, work to help restore joint function and to educate patients and family in the recovery process.
Return – Our entire team’s goal is to help our patients return home, with the resources they need to complete their recovery.
If you have any questions after watching these videos, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more by downloading our Patient Booklets:
- Patient Discharge Guide to Total Knee or Hip Replacement (PDF)
- Total Knee or Hip Replacement Guide (PDF)
- Total Joint Replacement with Diabetes (PDF)
Remote Patient Monitoring
The NRHS Remote Patient Monitoring program will help connect you to a nurse who will work to quickly address any health concerns. This program will help keep you out of the emergency room, lower your out-of-pocket costs, and steer you to your provider for follow-up care. The program operates through an easy-to-use mobile app that can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet.
Benefits of Remote Patient Monitoring:
- Connect with a member of your care team through secure messaging
- Receive reminders to take surveys while recovering at home
- Instant access to videos and other educational materials
- Allows your provider to manage your care in your own home
- Alerts your care team when reported symptoms put you at risk of emergency room visit or hospitalization
- Reduce cost of care associated with urgent care and emergency room visits