Norman Regional's dedicated team of board certified neurosurgeons specialize in surgical care for patients with complex neurological conditions. Norman Regional’s neurosurgeons provide advanced diagnosis, treatment and care using the latest technology and minimally invasive or robotic surgical techniques.
- Complex spine and deformity correction surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Neuro-oncology and craniotomy for tumor resection
- Peripheral nerve decompression including carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve release in elbow
- Cervical and thoracic spinal cord stimulator implantation
- Diagnosis and treatment of hydrocephalus
- Minimally invasive spinal tumor resection and management
- Management of brain and spine trauma including kyphoplasty for vertebral compression fractures
- Robotic-assisted surgeries
Drs. Cochran and Eichert perform surgeries at Norman Regional Hospital, 901 N. Porter Ave., and Norman Regional HealthPlex, 3300 HealthPlex Parkway.
Both of Norman Regional’s Neurosurgeons – Drs. Clay Cochran and Stephen Eichert – are specially trained to perform robotic-assisted neurosurgeries. Robotic surgery offers the surgeons more precision and the patients undergoing surgery less blood loss during surgery, less pain and a shorter recovery time.
Can I self-refer?
Patients can self-refer to our neurosurgeons, but it is recommended that patients first see their primary care physician, as they can do the imaging needed and find the root of the problem before treating the patient themselves or referring them to Neurosurgery Associates.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please call 405-307-3300.