Imaging Services – Keeping You In Picture-Perfect Health
When you’re sick or injured, getting a quick and accurate diagnosis is key. At Norman Regional Health System we’re committed to providing our patients and community with the latest state-of-the-art imaging technology with the highest diagnostic accuracy.
A clear picture allows physicians to prescribe appropriate treatments and gets you back on the road to health. With our array of services, experienced staff, and convenient hours and location, Norman Regional Health System provides the best in diagnostic imaging – right in your own neighborhood.
To schedule an appointment at any of the Health System’s locations please call Central Scheduling at 405-307-2290.
- MRI – Routine head, spines, joints, MR arthrograms, MRA head and neck
- CT – Routine, cardiac calcium scoring, bone mineral density, CT angiography
- Computerized Radiography
- Digital Radiography
- Nuclear Medicine – Whole body bone scans, lung ventilation scans, renal function scans, hepatobiliary scans, myocardial perfusion stress tests and more
- Ultrasound – Obstetrics, abdominal, vascular, cardiac echo and more
- Mammography – Screening and Diagnostic
Getting the medical attention you need when you need it doesn’t have to cost you more. Norman Regional Health System and MDsave are working together to save you up to 60 percent on your medical bills by paying a cash price up front. These savings allow those without insurance or with high-deductible health plans to save money and get more of the medical care they need.
Norman Regional and MDsave offer discounted prices on multiple services, including:
- Imaging and Radiology
- Lab Work and Drug Testing
- Sleep Medicine
- Therapy (Physical, Occupational, Speech)
Click here to find out more and immediately begin comparing prices.