3400 W. Tecumseh Rd., Suite 205
Norman, OK 73072
Certification: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medical School: OK State College of Osteopathic Medicine
Residency: Ohio University Doctor's Hospital
Laurel Jordan, DO, is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist at Care for Women—Norman who delivers babies at Norman Regional HealthPlex.
Norman is Dr. Jordan’s hometown and she is excited to be able to serve her community and be close to family.
“My goal is just to provide excellent healthcare to women right here in my hometown,” Dr. Jordan said. “Healthcare has always been important to me. I want to make sure women, mothers and babies get the care that they need and deserve.”
Dr. Jordan is accepting new patients for routine well women exams, pregnancy and delivery care, hormone management, and gynecology-related problems. To make an appointment with Dr. Jordan, call 405-793-2229.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Women’s Health and Wellness
- Polycystic Ovarian syndrome (P.C.O.S)
- Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis Evaluation
- Evaluation/Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
- Management of Uterine Fibroids
- Evaluation and treatment of pelvic masses
- Fertility Evaluation
- Evaluation and Management of Cervical Health
- Birth Control Evaluation
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Menopause Health
- Comprehensive Pregnancy Care
- Postpartum Care
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling
- Intrauterine Device Insertion of 3 year, 5 year and 10 year IUD
- Nexplanon Contraceptive Implant Insertion
- Minimally Invasive Advanced Surgical Techniques
- Hysterectomy and Myomectomy
- Endometrial NovaSure Ablation
- Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
- Hysteroscopic Management of Endometrial Polyps
Visit Care for Women.