Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Inspire Health Community Forums:
Norman Regional Health System is unveiling a transformational plan for healthcare in the communities we serve. The plan is called Inspire Health, and it is a vital step in ensuring our organization and our communities grow stronger and healthier.
Please join us at the following community forums to learn more about Inspire Health. Norman Regional President and CEO Richie Splitt and the Health System Executive Team will be presenting the plan with an interactive session that explores Inspire Health’s many facets. Forum topics include potential construction of new facilities, relocation of services, and expansion or consolidation of some service lines.
Participants are encouraged to give their feedback on the plan.
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, 1-2.30 p.m. (Norman Library East)
- Monday, Sept. 9, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 10, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 11, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 13, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 16, 9-10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25, 10-11:30 a.m., 1-2:30 p.m. and 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 9, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 28, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, 9-10:30 a.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 22, 9-10:30 a.m.
All forums will be hosted at the Norman Regional Hospital Education Center, 901 N. Porter Ave. in Norman. Please park in the south parking lot and use either the South entrance or western Education Center entrance.
Click here to reserve your spot. You can also RSVP by calling 405-515-5000 and selecting option 3.