Specializes in: Ob/Gyn
Medical School: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
Residency: TriHealth Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals
Alyssa “Mady” Ohs, MD, is an obstetrician/gynecologist at Care for Women – Norman who delivers babies and performs surgeries at Norman Regional HealthPlex.
Dr. Ohs received her doctorate of medicine from the University of Oklahoma and finished her residency at TriHealth Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals in Cincinnati, Ohio. During her residency, she served as the chief resident and received the “Residents Teaching Medical Students Award” two years in a row.
She is passionate about caring for all women of all ages.
- Women’s Health and Wellness
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Evaluation and Management of Cervical Health
- Birth Control Evaluation
- Menopause Health
- Evaluation/Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
- Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis Evaluation
- Comprehensive Pregnancy Care
- Postpartum Care
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling
Dr. Ohs is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment with her, call 405-793-2229.