The Breast Surgery Clinic offers a multidisciplinary approach to breast cancer treatment.
Our team helps patients who need:
- Breast biopsy
- Breast conservation
- Genetic testing
- Mastectomy with and without reconstruction
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
The Breast Surgery Clinic is conveniently located on the first floor inside the Women’s Healthcare Plaza. This building has close parking.
Schedule Your Mammogram Today
Every woman is at risk for breast cancer. Mammograms are the single most effective method of early detection and identifying cancer in its most treatable stages. For women 40 and older, mammograms should be part of a yearly physical routine. Monthly breast self-examinations are also important for good breast health.
The American Medical Association, American College of Radiology and the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation recommend the following guidelines:
- Annual screening mammography for women beginning at age 40
- If you are under age 40 and have a family history of breast cancer or other concerns about your risk, talk with your doctor about when to begin mammography
- Have a clinical breast examination by your doctor at least every three years beginning at age 20 and every year after 40
- Beginning at age 20, perform monthly breast self-examinations
- Become familiar with the normal look and feel of your breasts – if ANY change occurs, report it to your doctor.
- 3D mammography lets doctors better evaluate breast images, layer by layer, for greater accuracy. Greater accuracy means both better breast cancer detection and less of a chance a patient will need additional imaging/testing. 3D mammography is performed similar to traditional mammography.
Please click here or call 405-307-2290 to schedule your mammogram at either location.
For more information on mammography click here.