Help us stop the spread of COVID-19. The following are simple things you can do now to protect yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. The Norman Regional Health Foundation has a #WashYourHandsOK Challenge, they’ve asked several popular Oklahomans to create handwashing videos and then challenge others to do the same. Check out Norman Regional Health System or the Norman Regional Foundation Facebook pages
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stand about six feet from other people.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Wear a mask when in public.
Notify a member of Norman Regional’s team immediately if you have symptoms of COVID-19. Please call ahead before making an appointment. Symptoms include:
- Difficulty breathing
- The loss of smell, taste or appetite may be a symptom but more information is needed at this time