Board Strategic Retreat Agenda
NORMAN REGIONAL HOSPITAL AUTHORITY
Board Strategic Retreat
Saturday, April 11, 2015
901 N. Porter
2nd Floor Board Room
1. Call to Order Tom Clote
2. LifeCare Regional Alliance
- 2.1 Alliance Concept David Whitaker
- 2.2 Summary Karen Rieger
- 2.3 Articles of Organization Karen Rieger
- 2.4 Operating Agreement Karen Rieger
- 2.5 Norman Physician Hospital Organization (NPHO) – Relevance to LifeCare Alliance Karen Rieger/David Whitaker
- 2.6 Independent and Employed Physician Practices Impact – Advantages and Disadvantages Karen Rieger/David Whitaker
- 2.7 Patient Effects – Advantages and Disadvantages Karen Rieger/David Whitaker
- 2.8 Payor Mix Impact Karen Rieger/David Whitaker
3.0 Board Open Discussion
4.0 Adjournment Tom Clote
MISSION: Norman Regional Health System will provide quality and compassionate health care services and education to our regional community in a responsive, efficient, and safe manner.
VISION: Norman Regional Health System will improve the quality of life in our regional community.
2015-2016 Strategy Statement: Norman Regional Health System will provide leadership through the development of action steps to achieve and be recognized as the health system of choice for patients, physicians, and employees; the healthiest regional community; and the health system with the best facilities and quality outcomes.